Please note that there is building works taking place until early 2022 to replace cladding on all buildings. Whilst this should not be in operation when the market is running, there have been various works related changes which will affect the market layout.
We endeavour to minimise any changes to the market.
Covid Requirements & information.
We are not out of the woods yet. It is imperative that all stallholders follow Public Health guidelines to remove any possibility of spreading the virus.
- The Market Manager needs to be aware of all stall holders contact details in case of any Covid outbreak
- At least one hand sanitising unit will be available on site at the entrance to the inside area
- All stallholders to wear face masks, unless exempt.
- Due to the contact nature of selling, please eandeavour to wear gloves.
- All stallholders and visitors should endeavour to keep two metres apart.
- All stalls, inside and out, will be 'fog' treated after every market.
These are well lit and all come with a table, chair and access to power. They cost £40 a day. Please note that these spaces tend to have long term 'tenants' and do not often become available. A waiting list is available.
Covid update 12/4/2021: Please note that 2 indoor stalls have become available due to recent circumstances.
These large market stall tables are available at £25 each or two for £40. Due to insurance requirements, only the market supplied tables can be used.
Generally uncovered, these stalls are covered should the weather require it.
You can access the site for offloading at 4am.
All stalls must be vacated by 2pm
To Book Your Stall:
call 0333 358 3688
text: 07312 096 993
Paying For Your Stall
All stalls need to be paid for, in full, before occupation. Your stall/pitch is not guaranteed until payment is received in full.
To reduce the risk of transmission, please prepay for your stall via one of the following methods:
- Credit/debit card
- Bank transfer (fast payments)
Whilst we will also accept cash on the day, we need to reduce this to a minimum.
Parking & Access
Please note that Bermondsey Square is just inside the Congestion Charging Zone and ULEZ zone. From 25th October 2021 all of London inside the North/South Circular Roads will be in the extended ULEZ Zone.
- No parking is allowed in the spaces on Bermondsey Square.
- The council offer a great concession rate for stall holders to park around the site. Tickets must be purchased from the machine on Bermondsey Street, on the side entrance slip road to the Square.
- Street parking is chargeable in most areas around Bermondsey Square from 8.30am. All BAM traders are permitted to park in permit holders parking bays located within Zone D & Zone GR displaying a valid ticket purchased from Bermondsey Square Pay & Display machine.
- Stallholders to maintain their own public liability insurance, with at least £5,000,000 cover.
- If you employ staff you need to also have employees liability insurance.
- Insurance documents need to be available for inspection at any time you are occupying a stall.
- Stalls and tables cannot be moved from the space it is positioned in unless done so by a market official.
- Stallholders to stay within the confines of their allocated space.
- The promotion of other events, fairs, markets etc is not allowed unless previously agreed with the market organiser.
- Power is not supplied to outside stalls. The use of petrol/diesel generators is prohibited.
Note: As the managers of the market, BAM 2021 Ltd is offering a license to occupy land only. Stalls, tables, lighting, power etc have not been supplied by BAM 2021 Ltd.